Now, from our lawyers:
We want to make your appointment with our WingWomen as easy and as comfortable as possible. This is made easier when our users agree with and abide by our general terms and conditions. By registering with Hire a WingWoman and using our services, you acknowledge that you have read the following terms and conditions carefully.
1. Our WingWomen are responsible for taking note of when they meet you and when your appointment actually ends. You agree that you will be charged for the total amount of actual time spent with your WingWoman, regardless of the proposed amount of time in your reservation. Exceeding your proposed appointment time will result in additional charges. We reserve the right to charge your account for this additional unpaid amount, following your appointment. Please understand that your WingWoman may have other obligations after your appointment and may not be able to stay for longer than the time that you have scheduled.
2. We will always do our best to try and introduce you to people that you find interesting and attractive. However, we cannot guarantee that every time you hire one of our WingWomen that you will end up meeting someone of interest or that any meeting will lead to a successful encounter/relationship. It takes two to tango!
3. There is a 15-minute "buffer" time offered as a courtesy to our clients. If you are over 15 minutes late, you will be charged from that time going forward. In other words, the reserved appointment begins after this buffer time expires.
4. Our WingWomen meet clients in public places only, and will not travel to a residence or private area for our service. The safety of our WingWomen is of utmost importance to us. If at any time your WingWoman feels uncomfortable or unsafe, or if you act in an inappropriate manner with her, she is required to terminate the appointment without refund to you. Your appointment will be most successful when both you and your WingWoman feel comfortable and at ease.
5. We cannot guarantee how crowded the bar or lounge in which your WingWoman meets you will be at the time of your appointment, or what type of crowd will be there at that time. As part of our service, however, we can suggest places that we feel will have a large population of men or women.
6. You are responsible for all costs associated with the appointment. This includes cover charges, drinks offered, etc.
7. By registering for our service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 21 years old. Your WingWoman reserves the right to ask for confirmation of your age upon meeting.
8. We do not permit the client and WingWoman to exchange personal information, such as email address or phone number.
9. We will schedule a WingWoman for your preferred time and date once the hours are booked and paid in full. Once scheduled, if you need to cancel the appointment you must do so 24 hours before the scheduled appointment. No refunds will be made for cancellations received within 24 hours of the appointment.
10. You agree to indemnify us, our officers, directors, employees and agents, from any loss or damages, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, which we may suffer from your activities on or using our services, including without limitation any breach by you of these terms and conditions or any charges or complaints made by other parties against you or us. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you; provided, however, that you shall remain liable for any such claim.
11. We will strive to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of the information that you provide to us, but no system is perfect. Although we agree not to disclose your information to third parties, we do not promise, and you should not expect that information that your personal information will at all times remain secure. You should at all times take care with how you handle and disclose your personal information. There is no requirement for use of this service to provide us or our employees with information such as your social security number and we ask that you do not disclose this information to us or to your WingWoman.